Wednesday 23 February 2011

Exclusive Feelunique Discount Code!

You may have noticed me mentioning feelunique.com in a number of my posts. I think it is a fantastic site that contains so many different products from a huge range of quality brands. Makeup, skincare, fragrance, hair, tan, men's, spa.. whatever your beauty needs you can probably find what you are looking for on this site, and with free shipping throughout Europe I would challenge you to find a better deal!

The challenge will now be even harder as  feelunique.com have kindly offered my readers an exclusive 5% discount across all products on their site. You can either enter the promotional code: FGMAKEUP at checkout or click here to navigate to the site and get the discount added automatically!

Happy shopping my lovelies! xxx

Simple small print - This voucher code cannot be used in conjunction with any other feelunique.com voucher code promotions and excludes ghds.
SHARE:

1 comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig