Tuesday 16 June 2015

Review: Liz Earle Superskin Body Cream

With summer now in full swing I have been trying to spend a little more time on my body skincare routine. I am usually pretty lazy in the winter as I hide behind layers, but despite the fact I reverted to black tights over the last few days as the weather in London has been far from sunny, I want to make sure that my skin is well prepped for all those little shorts, summer dresses and bikinis! As I am not likely to get much sun this summer I will also be fake tanning and want to ensure my skin is in great condition so I can get the most from my tan.
In the last 2 weeks I have been absolutely loving Liz Earle’s Superskin Body Cream*. I tried it a few years ago and am so happy I have rediscovered it as it is absolutely amazing for hydrating your skin. The rich cream glides on smoothly and despite being super moisturising doesn’t feel too thick or sticky. Formulated with 25% plant oils it does tend to leave behind an oily layer on the skin, but it doesn’t feel too heavy and ensures my legs are super smooth even 12 hours after application. I love applying it at night, especially after my shower, as my skin feels amazing in the morning and using it a few nights before I fake tan also guarantees a smoother application and no patchiness!

With East African shea butter, organic rosehip oil, antioxidant cranberry seed oil and pomegranate extract, natural source vitamin E, plus the scent of neroli, this luxurious cream is designed to help more mature or very dry skin look and feel visibly plump and smooth. Personally, I think it is suitable for anyone looking for that extra infusion of moisture and would highly recommend it for all skin types.

Before I write any of my posts I always check reviews on websites to get a general idea of what others purchasing the product thought and to highlight anything I may not have considered. The reviews for the Liz Earle Superskin Body Cream are great, though some people were not enamoured by the scent. I wouldn’t say this is a moisturiser that I would buy for the smell alone, but it is not too strong or overpowering. The results on the skin are well worth it and I always see a scent as a bonus to a good product. Many people love the neroli smell and I am fan!

The Liz Earle Superskin Body Cream retails for £33 for 200ml here.

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig